Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 4, 2012

What's the Biggest Lie You've Heard (Or Told) Before Sex?




We Smitten bloggers are just loving the hashtag situation on Twitter today. As Ariane noted, there are some awesome #IAmSingleBecause Tweets going around. And now, inspired by Twitter's #liesbeforesex, I'd pose to you this question: what's the biggest pre-coital fib you've heard (or told!)?


I was reaching for a "Pinocchio's nose" boner pun there, but I just couldn't pull one out today. Anyway! This trending topic on Twitter reminds me of this gag in Trey Parker and Matt Stone's Team America, NSFW and therefore unable to be linked here, where the (puppet!) protagonist and love interest are divulging their feelings for one another. She is hesitant because she had lost her (also puppet!) ex-boyfriend in battle.

"If you could tell me you'll never die, I'd make love to you right now."
"I promise," he says, "I will never die."

So there's a good one to start. Here are some more Tweets on the subject of lies before sex:


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét