Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 4, 2012

Be Honest: Do You Crush on Other Guys When You're in a Relationship? (It'll Be Our Little Secret)


OK gals, fess up: Even when you’re perfectly happy with your guy, you still get occasional butterflies in your stomach for guys who aren’t him, right?
That awkward moment when he totally catches you checking out that other guy.

And not just when you read about Ryan Gosling, who is apparently a superhero. I’m talking real people, in real life. The other day, my cousin Kelli told me a funny story. She was having lunch with her husband when they ran into a tall, muscular hottie that Kelli knew from her gym. She introduced the guys, and promptly turned incredibly red with embarrassment. She swears it’s because she was pigging out on a giant greasy burger in front of this fit guy from the gym, but her husband thought she was flustered because she had a big old crush on Mr. Muscles, and he wouldn’t let her hear the end of it (in a lighthearted way, he wasn’t really mad). Knowing my crazy-in-a-good-way cousin--I once saw her do the worm on concrete outside a dive bar--I’m not sure I completely believe she was embarrassed about something as innocent as an occasional burger either.

But hey, we’ve all been there. We’re only human and sometimes, other guys are very charming. Or they just smell really good. As long as it doesn’t go any further than a harmless crush and maybe a teensy bit of innocent flirtation, I see no problem with it. Back in my relationship days, I could always tell when my boyfriend had a crush on another girl. He once gave a girl we had just met a scarf--that I’d given him!--because she was cold. Hello obvious! And to be fair, he definitely noticed that his roommate’s Australian accent made me swoon just a bit. Sure, it's kind of annoying to know about, but I think that in a solid relationship (like my cousin and her husband have) it's something you can just laugh off. But maybe you disagree and think crushes are totally off limits in a relationship. Tell me your thoughts in the comments.

Do you have a current crush on someone other than your man? Is it totally obvious to everyone, including your BF? Do you get mad if you know your guy is just a little into another girl?





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét