Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 4, 2012

A Website for Date Ideas That Will be Awesome in About a Month



Ever hear of PearHaven.com? Yeah, me neither. Apparently, it’s a new website dedicated to people who are dating or in relationships. Pears as in pairs. Get it?

Pearhaven.com's objective is a good one. You can browse date ideas that other couples have submitted, build your own with ideas the site gives and get DEALS. Who doesn’t love a deal?

I tried out the Date Wizard to see what it was all about. But instead of putting NYC as my location (too easy), I looked for ideas near my hometown of Croton on Hudson, N.Y. After choosing dinner and a gun range and getting a “Sorry, but we couldn't find anything that would make a good date. Would you like to start over?” I decided to make it easy on them and ask for a movie and coffee. It gave me a few ideas, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot to it just yet. No mind-blowing date ideas that I couldn’t come up with myself, but I’m assuming the more people who sign up, the better it will be. Users submit “pointers” about places and the search engine shows maps and ratings. But perhaps because the site is so new and membership is still low, there's not that many results to share.

I'll be back.

Would you use a site like this to discover new things to do on dates? Do you struggle with coming up with new date ideas? Do you think this site will be popular?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét